Agile Tools Summit 2014
The South Florida Agile Association proudly presents, Agile Tools Summit 2014 in partnership with Nova Southeastern Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences. The community has spoken, and we listened. This summit addresses the growing interest in software tools for Agile teams. What tools are out there, what do they do, and who is using them. Starting with Backlog management tools, and extended all the way through online collaboration tools, test automation, and continuous delivery tools. Expert speakers will present a day packed full of thought leadership and industry best practices. Additionally, each participating Tools company will have a table where you can interact, ask questions and see their Agile product.
- Training options & Career path
- Collaboration in distributed teams
- Impact of Agile Quantified (Metrics)
- Citrix Roadmap to Agile adoption
- Enterprise Virtualization
- Optimize Test Teams for Continuous Delivery
- Agile Transformation, Start to Scale
- Performance Agile Development to Delivery
- Agile Made Easier, easy to adopt
- Adopting and Accelerating Continuous Integration
- Interactive working session!
When: Wednesday May 21st, 2014, all day event from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Where: Nova Southeastern University Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences
Carl DeSantis Building
3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL (map)
Register: Seats are limited! sign up here (link)
Pricing: $60 includes lunch, breakfast and parking. "Wait list" currently in effect, please register as
spots may come available.
For group sales, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to become a sponsor? Download the Sponsorship letter
For additional questions contact the conference chair